My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

TRV$DJ-AM Tragedy

Last I thing I was told is that both Adam and Travis are in Atlanta at the best burn center in the United States. Adam is currently in a drug induced coma and has moved from critical to stable condition. My heart goes out to the four other individuals who lost their lives in the crash. Travis’ best friend and bodyguard and the two pilots who are both from Southern California.

Please post this on your Myspaces, Facebooks, Websites or whatever else you have.




To the four that passed in the crash RIP. My wishes go out to Adam, Travis and their families for a speedy recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home