My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some might say I have a problem

Trying to clean my room out.. didn't remember having this many pairs of shoes. Not to mention I still have 2 or 3 boxes in the car and a dozen more pairs at my Moms crib. Man.. I'm so glad I stopped buying shoes on the regular.

150+ Pairs X $100(on avg) = WAY TOO MUCH MONEY $$$$$$

Just some of the boxes


The majority of my shoes.. I'd say 90%





Now I have to put them back in the boxes because as you can see, I have no place to sleep until I do clean it all up. 


Next up is cleaning up my t-shirts which are in two huge piles. I gotta clean that up not just cause its taking up too much room, I need to because I gotta stop going out and copping new gear just cause my shit is not ironed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home