My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 11, 2008

I Can't Sleep!!!

It is currently 330am on thursday night/fri morning. I've had the worst sleeping habits for the past 2 weeks now. Pretty much sleeping during the day and illin at night into the morning. Since I am up, here are some random pics that I came across the past hour.

Here are some pictures from Amy and Viet from yesterday in La Jolla




and finally the rest of the pictures from our event at Jade Theater for my birthday two weeks ago.

too tired to write anything so make up your own story of what happened.. thats what I did cause I don't remember 75% of this at all HAHAHA!




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home