My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND PT. 1

Sorry to all of you readers for the lack of entries. I just kinda figured if there is really nothing to blog about to not do it at all.

FRIDAY:
Well this past weekend was my 24th birthday. I was lucky enough to celebrate it along with many others celebrating their birthdays as well. The birthday celebrations started on Friday night at Thin/Onyx for Mike's birthday along with his girlfriend Dez, who had her birthday the day before on Thursday.


First round at the bar... shout out to the open bar!



Everyone got mad love for TK


Another round minus the bday boy!


Getting down in the photobooth




Here is Kimtan and Julz buggin through the glass window



This guy says FUCK YOU!


For more pictures from Friday click here.


SATURDAY:


Saturday was the big day. All of the guys from Models In The Trunk drove down from LA after Mickee Free's birthday celebration at Element in Hollywood Friday night. Along with my birthday party, MITT hosted the night at Jade Theater. I got to downtown around 4pm and swooped up Mickee to go do a McDonald's run since none of our rooms were ready at the Ivy Hotel. My room was amazing! I expected a room like Mike Morgan had, but actually I had a suite with a queen size bed that had like 2 rooms. We pretty much just chilled at the hotel in the rooms and on the rooftop before the club.

This was in my room along with a bunch of food and dranks you can have.. too bad you gotta pay for all that ish.


Wildin out on the rooftop





Making a run down the street to 7-11


Crazieness in the room



Mad doodes peepin out our room with our window dancer Tina.


Cheesin'



This is how he gets ready for the club. Takes a shower in his board shorts HAHAHA!
Photobucket

Cheif Jan aka Janohantoas


Downing wine right before the club.


First round of drinks for the BDAY boys and the GOGOs


My peeps rolled through. Iono where everyone else was.. FLAKES!


Fellow birthday celebrants


LAPDANCES!!!



No comment (MITT APPROVED!)


Someone tell me what Randy is doing?


I seriously don't remember anything I played that night AT ALL!


Gettin crazy in the club!




The walk back to the hotel. I had Tina as my assistant taking care of my bag. Peep the Kettle One bottle I stole from the club.. HOLLER!!!!
Photobucket

The aftermath of one long crazy day...
Photobucket

For more pictures from Saturday night at Jade Theater click here.


SUNDAY:
After waking up hung over at the hotel, I noticed I had to clean up the carpet a bit. I guess I threw up on the floor, I hope I don't get billed for that HAHAHA! After checkout we all headed to Neighborhood to go eat. It pretty much was the whole clan from LA: Morgie, Mickee, Viet, Zooie, Jan, Randy and Tina.

Neigborhood burger. This is what I had!
Photobucket

Macaroni & Cheeeeeeese
Photobucket

Even Jesus gets down and has a burger every now and then
Photobucket

Mickee "The Thirst Quencher".. I guess.. ????
Photobucket

Crazy two days ended with me finally going home and sleeping for like 8hrs. Thanks to everyone who came through the club and showed support!

MONDAY:
My sisters weren't able to make it Saturday night so we had made plans to go to dinner on Monday night. I would like to thank them so much for such a great time I had at dinner.


They made reservations at George's at the Cove in La Jolla. The place is directly above La Jolla cove, such a great date spot. The food was amazing, the ambiance was incredible and just 5 star all around. It was Cherilyn, Candice, Oscar and myself Monday night.

Candice aka Garfield and I



Asian Skirt Steak.. BOMB!


Oscar and Cherilyn


Iono about this pose


Dessert since Cheril had to have it!


All mine suckas!


But look who ended up finishing it off. HAHAHAHA!


San Diego sunset... Can't get this anywhere else!

Such a great way to end my birthday. I love you girls!!!!


The weekend starts this Thursday night at House of Blues in San Diego as we continue to celebrate our birthdays along with Glenn aka Impakt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home