My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 19, 2008

CRAZY WEEK!!!

FINALLY!!!!
Im finally done with college life and now its time for the real world. Im a BIG KID NOW, now I just gotta find a BIG BOY job.

Thursday was my last day of classes. Ended up just knocking out all day because I hadn't slept in 4 days. Friday was the big day with the homies. Started the night with a BBQ at the crib with the fambam and Lord and Jess came through. Went and scooped up Candice and headed to Desi's where we found some drunk people. We linked up and headed downtown to Visions. The night was ok, but I think I was just tired so I ended up at Jade Theater where I was talking to Cyrus who is the GM. He asked me to spin Saturday night, so I had one more thing to do that night. Saturday started off sleeping in from getting home at 4am the night before and headed to the wedding I helped Mike with. Here are some pictures of our competition from Marina Village.




The wedding seemed hella low budget. Microwaves, kegs, etc. Pretty crazy in my opinion. After I got the party started at the wedding, I left it to my man Teknikscian to keep it going. After that I headed to Jade and got things poppin in the lounge on the 1st floor. Big ups to the homie Rick from The Fizix for stopping by and bringing some ladies.

Peep the rest of the pictures here.

Also get ready for this week. Thursday Im heading to OC for Marpar's birthday party Friday night at Shark Club in Costa Mesa. Then my official grad party is on Sunday at Jade Theater. See you this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home