My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Recap

Sorry for the lack of posts, but this weekend was kind of a blur for me. Friday I peaked too early for the weekend and ended up in bed till like 4pm detoxing in my room Saturday afternoon. By that time I was too tired to really do anything. But as soon as I got up I did hit up Lolitas to link up with Lord, Jess, Rosi and the rest of the girls. Came home and tried to study, but that didn't happen. Pretty much just chalked up Saturday as a complete loss. Woke up today to watch the end of the Magic/Raptor game, then caught the Lakers kill the Nuggets afterwards. Finished up some stuff at the house, now I'm about to hit up Starbucks and get some studying done for my medical microbiology class. Got a test on Thursdays, so if you don't hear from me till Thursday, Im not dead. The homie Teknikscian finally posted the pics from Friday, nothing Im too proud about, but you be the judge.

There were these rowdy white people next to us at Bennigan's. Just so happens they ended up being real life clowns from Arizona. I knew after this, this would be a memorable night. Tune in to our show on Tuesday night for the full interview.

What do DJs do when they get to spot, go straight to the bar!

I don't even know what this was. Funny thing is, I don't think any of us cared what it was.

Feeling good. Shout out to blue ear plugs.

Taking a picture of this guy taking my picture.

Play something thats on the Top 10 on TRL.

The drinking continues....

What can say.. Why does your girl got my number??? HAHAHA!

Getting sneaky with the DJ AM mode.

My vision around midnight.

Teknikscian diggin my Tiffanys. Search those on Ebay. $500 easy son!

No comment. And yes my shirt matches my shoes :) STEP YO GAME UP!

Sober Vision

My vision.

We some how ended up at Denny's in Mira Mesa.

Table picture of all us.

No comment again. What you got on my hands free device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home