My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

You Know How We Does It!!!!

After a week back at school, I was totally ready for it to be over since last week was Spring Break. After class on Thursday I ended up having to wait in a crazy line to get my tickets for graduation and buy my cap and gown. I guess I'm official now that I have those things in my arsenal now. After class I headed to Lord's pad to meet up with him to go watch his JV game and Brian (aka GAY BOY) game at Steele Canyon. Suckas lost in 5 sets after being up 2. Fuckers are wack.

After we got back, I headed to Prospect Lounge in La Jolla to meet up with the crew to talk about the show. When I got there was some bakla (HOMO) trying to teach guys how to dance with girls. That ish was too gay, even gayer than that doode. There were madd girlies there but they all bounced cause of that FAG. Even Frankie J was there, but ended up bouncing out cause of that doodde. The spot was kind of wack so me and Al headed to a liquor store to go get some dranks. Ended up drinking in the car and linking up with Mike and his girlie Dez. Went in to Prospect again then ended up bouncing to Dave & Busters. At D&Bs it was Asian night, since it was Thursday, but it was the worst I've ever seen. So bad I even stood out. Shout out to all those stupid ass retards wearing Jabbawokeez tshirts. I think we counted like 8 at one time around us. Peep the team all up in the spot!






After D&Bs we hit up the usual spot. If you dont know, you better ask somebody!


The night ain't over till Mahjestik says its over!!!!


Friday was Adam's Birthday so we planned to hit up Wavehouse in MIssion Beach for starters then something afterwards. Since Al and Glenn were at Gaslamp Tavern, we decided to do that after the beach. We all pretty much planned to get wasted but we ended up keeping it pretty low key for all of us since Steve had to head back to OC and Adam had testing at 8am Saturday morning.


The man, the myth, the legend. This guy was going through my iphone pictures looking at the past 12 months and saw his last birthday I had pictures of. We remembered who was with us and what happened. Shout out to Laura, Adam's Mom, Adam's Aunt and hot tubs HAHAHAHAHA!


Adam and Steve straight from Juice County. I truly wonder about these two. I swear they're totally gay for each other.


Four of the starting five holding it down. The 6th man, that n***** Tyrone couldn't make it out since his brother just flew in from DC and our alternate had a PT test with the Chula Vista Police Department Saturday in the morning (Next time alright Doug)


Adam and Carson. Two of Porterville's finest. You don't know where Porterville is? Google map it. I still don't know where it exactly is.


Group shot before we headed downtown.


Look at this guy HAHA! This fool tucked in his shirt and buttoned it all the way up to lean like a cholo. He looked like a gay cowboy. I think Steve was trying to out due that one guy with a button up that was unbuttoned, no undershirt, flossing his hairy ass chest. You won Steve!


Lord using my iPhone to text girlies.


DJ Impakt aka Boy Bonito


DJ Mahjestik aka Mr. Cali Burrito


Up in the VIP.


We bring bottles in the club. Fcuk paying up for bottle service when you can just bring your own.


You know how we do it!

We bounced out a little early from the Tavern to go meet up with Becky who was Ivy. By the time we walked 3 blocks to get over there everyone at Ivy was getting let out. Met up with the girls and talked for a bit, ended up being like 15 minutes (sorry Lord and Steve). Those guys wanted to meet Becky but they were no where to be found when I was talking to them. It was hella crowded on the corner so we headed to the car.



Becky said she didn't like the first picture so we took two. Shout out the bitch ass nigga in the back on the 2nd picture. I was about to pop that foo in the face cause he was talking mess to the girls while I was with them. Didn't even notice him in the picture till right now while I was posting.


After downtown we hit up the local taco shop off Genesee since I had to drop Steve off anyways in Mission Beach. Waited around till Pam got there, but it was too late so we said hi to her and her mute friend, who looked like a sucka, and bounced to go get Steve's car. We hurried down there since they said they started towing cars at 3am. We literally got there at 3:05am and there were like 6 tow trucks who already had cars ready to go the impound lot. Steve's truck was fine, they were going for high end cars first :P . Dropped off Lord and made my way home where I just knocked out. Just spoke to Rigo who wanted to know about last nights festivities. We miss you Rigo. Come home soon buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home