My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 1.5

Finally got the pictures with my lunch/dinner date with my sisters that I only see every two months (I know both of you are reading this so peep game). Got done with my midterm last Thursday and swooped them up to go eat. Headed downtown and made our way to RA Sushi since they've never been there before.

Marking down our rolls, don't mind my retarded candid face.


Me and the Favorite


Me and the Garfield

After we walked around the usual spots and ended up at Ghirardelli.



Anytime I see my lovely sisters its a good day and puts a smile on my face, even though there are none of me smiling above. I know you two are reading this so next outing is on Cheryl.

hollllerrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home