My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Podcast is up!!!

After like an hour of doing code by hand since i dont have Dreamweaver on my computer. So that was total fun! Looking at a page of code that just looks like jibberish. I finally downloaded an FTP program that doesn't stop working after 10 minutes so I am uploading the rest of the mixes as I type. To those who are unfamiliar with podcasts, basically a podcast is can be opened in iTunes where it will pull up all the files (shows in our case) for that particular podcast. Once downloaded, it should update daily and will download the latest file automatically. Now that you have some idea what this is, download the podcast and enjoy!

Peep it out and I hope you tune in LIVE EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT


>>>>>> Click Here for the Podcast <<<<<<
Podcast will open in your iTunes. MP3 files will update automatically
So once you click the link, you are good for life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home