My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Party Never Stops

So... yet again I ended up going out even though I said I wouldn't. Becky hit me up earlier today about going out, so we linked up at Bar Basic in Downtown San Diego. Met up with them while they were eating and ended up seeing the homie Marlon at the bar. The girls disappeared so I chilled with Marlon and Brock for awhile till Annalicia and Melissa showed up. Pretty much just danced the entire night to the wack ass DJ's music. I forget his name, but I spun with him before at Thin. Nigga is weak. Excuse my language since I'm still drunk and I just want to finish this and go to bed HAHHAA! For the first time in a while, I ended up staying at just one place all night long. It was weird. Usually we hit up at least 3-4 spots, but nonetheless it was a good night overall in my opinion. Dropped 25dlrs and ended up doing like 3 shots and having like 4 other drinks. Thanks to Marlon and Melissa for the dranks. Peep the pictures from tonight....

Me & the girls

Thanks for the invite Becky

Pinky up (???) HAHAHA!

DAAAMMNNN GIRRRRRLLL!

Look who showed up

Put Your Hands Up For... 

One of my millions of drunken moments

You know how I roll

Thanks for the Patron shots

Illin on the dancefloor

Just some of SD's finest teachers


yo girls.. send me your pics...

hollerate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home