My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You miss out?

I know it was last minute, but I did send out the mass text msg blast to all the homies about me being at Jade Theater last Saturday. Don't worry, I got more stuff coming up soon.. so you'll get your chance to come party with me :)

So I get an email from the homie Beatnick linking me to the Napkin Nights page with the pictures from last weekend. Peep game, your boy is rockin the front page of the site.


The stupid girl taking pictures took like 10 pictures in a row of me, and this is the one she choose.. oh well! I couldn't keep posing for pictures... I had to DJ. So here is an action shot I guess hahaha.


It was Twee's BDAY from CSA (on the right). Im sure she had a good time. Big ups to all the folks from LA and OC that came down and said what up to me.


Here is a pic of the girls. Some of them I haven't seen in years.


Marlon, Pam and Tyrone showing support and rollin through. Although Pam be cock blockin while I'm DJing... I guess she can still come around and hang out HAHAHA!


All you girls that said you were coming then flaked.. you all missed out.. you know who you are!

CLICK HERE for all the rest of the pictures from that night at Jade.


LIke I said.. I got stuff coming up.
Got the word yesterday from the homie Cyrus..

MAY 25th 2008 will be my official GRADUATION PARTY. I actually walk earlier that day at SDSU at 1pm for those that know whats up, but the after party will be at JADE THEATER. Everyone is invited. I know theres a lot of other parties going on that night in downtown, but if all the DJs from those parties are making sure they can come through my spot, then thats where you gotta be suckas!!! Flyer is coming out by Friday I believe, I'll post it when I get it. holler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home