My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Weekend

Friday started out early for me. I had to go renew my license since its been expired for 3 weeks. Didn't take too long, after that I met up with the USUALS to go and watch the DARK KNIGHT. Good movie, but nothing special. From there it was straight up north to the Mike's crib to record my new mix (Im still in the process of finishing it up, so it will be complete in a week.. maybe sooner :P ). Once I finished recording I met up with Chau, Beezy and their homegirls at Shozen around the corner from Mike's place. Not wanting to go out, I ended up going out anyways since the LA heads were rolling down just for the night. We all linked up at Jade Theater for the Babeblvd release party (#2 in San Diego for the month and like #10 overall HAHAHA).









Hit up the taco spot afterwards and I ended up getting home around 4ish.


Saturday was another long day as well. I was pretty much outside working in the backyard from 12noon till about 6ish. After turning 3 shades darker, I headed straight to Rigo's to watch the UFC fights that were FREE on SPIKE TV (Shameless plug.. wheres my check!). After the fights we were just chillin and I was about to bounce out and go home when Bluballz hit me up and was like.. "I need a favor.." His computer went to shit on him, the GREY SCREEN OF DEATH to those that know about Macs. So I ended up djing at Altitude that night which is on top of the Marriott next to Petco Park.

Picture via my iPhone, left my camera in the car since I had valet my car as soon as I got there.


Linked up with Glenn and his girlies after at Dennys. Always good times. Got home around 4am again.. falling asleep at 5am :/


Sunday was a day of recovery. Breakfast early in the morning around 9. After getting brunch in Coronado at Hotel Del, got home, then just passed the fcuk out!!!! The rest of the day was spent helping out at my Moms crib. Other than that, just mad chillin.




Woke up Monday to do stuff around the crib. Garfield aka Baby Sis Candice hit me up saying whatup on the text and that she was on her way to go get her driving permit for the 4th time I think??? She said she was with my other sister, Cherilyn aka Favorite, and that they wanted to do lunch after they were done. They scooped me up and we ended up eating at Ono's Cafe which is in Bonita since Kona Cafe by my crib is closed on Mondays. Good food. Loved it. All of us felt the ITIS on the way home. Some more than others ;)




-holler!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home