My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 14, 2008

FINALLY!

After like two weeks now, Candice finally sent me the pictures from our dinner we went to for my birthday. SHEESH!

I miss these girls so much at times.. 


Garfield and Broseph

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumb :P

I can't count the times I've made this face when I picked up the bill taking my sisters out, but thanks again Favorite for a great birthday :)

Love em to DEATH!


Me and the Favorite

I'm so glad we didn't wear all blue shirts otherwise it looked like we worked there

Typical group tourist picture

Missed the memo on what we were doing



For some reason I have been in La Jolla a lot lately and I don't know why. Such a beautiful part of San Diego. I'm glad I live here and can go there anytime I want. People save up for years to take a trip to San Diego while that shit is in my backyard. Gots to luv it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home