My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 21, 2008

iPhone 2.0 Firmware Hacked



Finally decided to PWN my iPhone! Lets GET SILLY!

*EDIT 2HOURS LATER*

After freaking out cause I couldn't get any signal after installing the custom firmware. Freaking out, I tried a couple things and it still didn't work. Installed the firmware twice and still no go. Went straight to the forums and looked to see if there any answers to my problem and if anyone else had this problem. Didn't really find the answer so I ended up creating a new custom firmware with it unlocking my phone as well. Restored using that firmware. CAKE!!!


**EDIT 4HOURS LATER**

Mail app wasnt working, had to restore again. FINALLY EVERYTHING WORKS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home