My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.djaplus.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Guess Who's Bizzack

Sorry to all the loyal readers for the lack of posts. Since I dropped my mix 2 weeks my life really hasn't been that eventful so I dont really wanna blog just to blog. Life is pretty much chill right now.. job hunting and I'm finding out what my options are for graduate school in the near future. So I have been trying to keep my life low key and until I find out what is gonna happen.

This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend my oldest friend's wedding. I've known this girl since we had kindergarden together and she is the cousin to one of my best friends. So she is one of the few friends that I have had for that long. Roxy married her now husband Bryan. Here are some iPhone pics I snapped on Saturday.






This past Friday I was lucky enough to my homie from the bay, DJ EROCK's show on Wild 94.9 for the second time. He asked me last week to just cut up my latest mix, Tanktops & Titties, so he could air it. I didn't want to just do that so I decided to record some stuff but I ended up mixing some new stuff with my other mix to make it work. Grab that mix and my previous show that aired on May 23rd here: CLUB 949 MIXES

Dont forget to grab the mix of the summer!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?amyttwtpadd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home